See Also: Recent | Popular

Blues Man Rhythm TuxGuitar tablature

Download Now!!!

Rating: 0
wvchase

This is a simple Blues song I wrote in Key of E at 100 BPM

4 Comments

Thanks for sharing, it's really simple and easy. How much time will it take to learn it? I started playing the guitar only several weeks ago and still have my fingers aching... i cant write my essay even with a pen in my hands.
Hi You're welcome. It was easier for me to write the blues song than play it. It is a simple blues song though.It depends on how long you've been playing the guitar of how long it takes to learn it. I'm Happy you like my Blues song THANK YOU! I usually practice for an hour then take a break then continue on the next day.
The information offered is extremely enlightened Your thoughts are too interesting and impressive also. tom cruise american made jacket
The accompanying rundown is an outline of the projects I suggest on different pages on my site, in addition to some all the more fascinating programming particularly for guitar players. Every one of them are freeware and – to the extent I know – advertisement free and require no enlistment. There are a great deal more projects around, this is a rundown to begin with and covers the most mainstream programming. All connections go to the creators landing page the extent that he has one Can someone do my assignment Intense connections demonstrate "unquestionable requirements". As usual, programming changes as often as possible, so I've just recorded projects that have been utilized over numerous years. Recommendations welcome.

Post your comment

Sign in or